Did you get a business card for Runnaman Games? Do you have a pocket, wallet, or purse? Then you can play Pocket Fight!
Setup the Game:
- Each player places their fighter in the middle of the table.
- Give each player 50 health. (Track it with a piece of paper or some other method.)
- Get your items (wallet, purse, etc.) but keep them secret.
- Randomly pick a first player.
On your turn, use your fighter’s actions by discarding items from your personal pockets/wallet/purse/etc. These moves can damage your opponent’s health, heal your health, and do other fun things!
You get one move per turn, then play switches to the other player.
As a reaction to your opponent’s move, you can discard the same item that’s listed on their action to negate the action. This does not take your turn.
Note: Instead of taking an action on your Fighter’s card, you can take the Basic Action: discard 1 item to deal 2 damage.
Winning the Game:
- If you reduce your opponent’s health to 0, you win!
- If neither player is reduced to 0 at the end of 10 rounds, the player with the most health remaining is the winner.